Travelling by car to Rena
There are two possible routes from Elverum to Rena:
RV 3 from Elverum to Rena. Lorries and busses are recommended to choose this road.
FV 535 on the east side of the river Glomma. Passenger cars are recommended to use this road. It is the easiest access to the parking areas at Rena.
We advise all participants to arrive early, about 1,5 hours prior to their start. Please use public transport if possible.
Parking for campers
Please contact Rena Camping.
The center of Rena
- Wednesday August 24. at 22.00 to Monday August 29. at 16.00
Rena Torg will be closed for cars.
- Wednesday August 24. at 00.00 to Saturday August 27. at 16.00:
- Tollef Kildesgate is a pedestrian area only from the junction in Torggata to the junction in Brugata.
- Closed for traffic: Trudvanggata from Kiwi/Rema to the junction Torggata.
- Closed for traffic: Torggata.
- Saturday August 27. 08.00-14.30: Koppangsveien will be closed
At Rognsvevegen, Kirkeberggata, Løypevegen, Åsbygsvegen and Skramstadsetervegen the roads will be closed Saturday August 27. 08.30 - 14.30.
Follow signs and directions from our volunteers.