For all the kids
BarneBirken run Friday, September 3rd.
This race is for all kids in the age from 0-11 years old. No time keeping.
The track is easy and differs for each age group.
All participants will recieve a diploma, medal and prize.
BarneBirken run (kids)
- Entry BarneBirken run
Start and finish at Håkons Hall.
Food- and drink stations
There will be served water one place in the track, and also food and drinks at the finish.
Starting times and classes
- 17:00 9-11 years old 1,7 km
- 17:10 6-8 years old 850 m
- 17.20 3-5 yeats old 650 m
- 17:30 2 years old and younger 350 m
Age as per 31.12.21
All participants recieve a competitors pin at the finish line and a diploma
Need to know in advance
On race day
What happens when ?
Friday September 3rd
Håkons Hall, Lillehammer
- 10.00 - 21.00 Sport 1 market
- 10.00 - 21.00 Race Office and distribution of Bibs
- 17.00 Start BarneBirken løp
- 17.45 Start UngdomsBirken løp
Saturday September 4th
Birkebeineren ski stadium, start
- from 8.30 Bib distribution and Race Office
- 10.00 Start Birkebeinerløpet
- 14.00 Start HalvBirken løp
Haakons Hall, Lillehammer
- 10.00-17.00 Sport 1 marke1
- 10.00-17.00 Race office, prizes
Distribution of Bibs
Friday September 3rd: 10.00 – 21.00 in Haakons Hall
Saturday September 4th: 08.30 at Birkebeineren Ski stadium, start
Starting card is available for download from your My Page, from approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the race. This is your participation confirmation.The start card must be shown to retrieve your BIB. You may also use the Birken app for this.
There is no registration on the day of the race.
- Stadium maps